I find it funny… back in the ’80’s when computers became common-place in our lives (initially at work, then in the home), there was so much talk about becoming a “paperless” society. Seems to me, I have more paper in my life now, than I did back then…
Next section of The Clutter Quiz – Paper – newspapers magazines National Geographic Junk Mail Bills Books etc…
Here we go! Do you…
- Keep piles of newspapers/magazines because of one article?
- Have hundreds of copies of National Geographic?
- Hang onto junk mail for weeks/months?
- Have mail order catelogs dating way back?
- Have so many books you are storing them in boxes?
- Filed something one day, and can’t find it the next?
- Have more than one current calendar?
- Keep calendars from years past?
- Have any of your utilities been turned off because you lost the bill and forgot to pay it? (not because you didn’t have the money…)
- Have a bulletin board with uttles of papers on it?
- Miss phone messages because you can’t find a pen/pencil?
- Missed meetings/parties/gatherings because you misplaced the invitation?
- Rolodex (outlook/smartphone, etc) have current information? Names you have no idea who the people are?
- Keep boxes/piles of papers that need to be recycled, but haven’t done it “because they need to be shredded?
What are you going to do to get a handle around all the paper in your life?