Do you have to have every new-fangled kitchen gadget that Martha Stewart swears by? How about the gadgets tested on America’s Test Kitchen?
Here’s the quiz to find out if you are a Chef wanna-be (aka kitchen gadget hoarder…)
- Own appliances, gadgets, etc that you never use?
- Do you have uncounted brown paper (or plastic) grocery bags stuffed into your pantry, squished into every corner of the kitchen?
- Pots and Pans galore?
- “Re-purposing” those plastic containers as cabinet art? Enough for a year’s worth of leftovers?
- More than two sets of dishes? (okay, okay, I know this one applies to me….)
- Sets of dishes for a multitude of people, even though you are an average family of 4/5 (or less)?
- Multitude of the following – can openers, spatulas, cheese graters, peelers? Other duplicate kitchen utensils?
One caveat – if you have duplicates (triples…) of kitchen gadgets, but you actually USE them, you are EXEMPT from considering them clutter (Yeah ME!) 🙂