Seems we all have an area of interest where we consider ourselves “collectors of treasures”, I will be the first to admit that I am (see my China Cabinet posts…)
Many times we also think we can certainly take care of things around our homes on our own, and as a result, tend to accumulate handy-dandy tools for the purpose of fixing whatever may break. I didn’t accumulate much of these types of things when I lived in my hometown – thanks to my Dad and my Brother, who were my “mister fix-it” guys. 🙂 More on where I stand with this when I get to the “Garage Cleans”. On to the quiz questions:
- Have collections of anything? figurines, matchbooks, stuffed animals, books, hats, etc. etc. etc.?
- Do you have boxes of “heirlooms” stored somewhere on the premises?
- Can you lay your hands on a screwdriver within 30 seconds no matter where you are in the house?
- Have a collection of nails/screws for any fit-it job?
- not allow anyone to touch anything in your “shop/garage” because, inspite of the mess, you know where everything is?
- save scraps of lumber, bricks?
- save almost-dead batteries for an emergency?