Here is the last of the Clutter Quiz
Do you have:
- enough candles to outfit the whole neighborhood?
- Stacks and stacks of linens, towels, sheets, pillowcases?
- old RX or outdated over-the counter meds?
- re-washed clean clothes because they were never put away and someone threw dirty clothes in with them?
- boxes appliances came in?
- enough gift boxes/bags for the next 10 years?
- broken, smashed, crumpled, holiday decoration?
- a hall closet you won’t let anyone open for fear they will be clobbered by something falling out?
- so much furniture you can hardly walk through your home?
- things needing repair for months on end?
- More than 1 junk drawer?
- More than 1 clock an any room?
- an attic or basement full of spare or broken furniture
- Old yearbooks?
- Suitcases, uniforms, trophies, heirlooms, etc?
- a car trunk full of stuff
- a garage so full there is no room for your car
- Piles of whatever around your house/office
- things stuffed under the beds
- packed in bags waiting to be sorted
- routinely lose/misplace things because of clutter (and not bad memory…)
- bought a new something because you couldn’t find it?
- rental storage space to pack away more stuff
- so much stuff/clutter you don’t know where to begin to clearing it out?